Sunday, June 18, 2006

BIG BAD POST

---HEY, SO ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT I'M STILL HERE... I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY AT WORK, BUT THE PROJECT IS FINALLY OVER(FOR ME AT LEAST)... SO HERE ARE ALL THE CARICATURES I DID OF MY CO-WORKERS FOR THE PAST 8 MONTHS, ENJOY...

---WELL ITS ONLY RIGHT TO START OFF WITH MY LAYOUT SUPERVISOR, HENRY...

---NEXT WE HAVE THE MAN WHO SUFFERED RIGHT NEXT TO ME, JUSTIN a.k.a J-STAR or JASON TO SOME...

---THIS MAN HERE WAS AND STILL IS TO THIS DAY INDONESIA'S BIGGEST EXPORT, IMARIO...

---MOVING RIGHT ALONG WE HAVE MY ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, HOLT!!!
---NEXT IN LINE IS ANIMATIONS BEST WRESTLER, DAN...(I'LL FINISH THE 2nd ONE WHEN I GET A CHANCE)
---HERE WE HAVE A MAN WHO SIMPLY CAN'T GET ENUFF OF MIKEY, DAGAN...---AND LAST WE HAVE A MAN WHO IS TRULY ONE OF A KIND, TOM or ::SMO::(THIS WAS DONE PRE-STACHE OFCOURSE...)---PLUS DOODLE OF MYSELF(CUZZ PHIL CAN'T GET ENUFF OF 'EM) ALONG WITH PUPPET AL, THE ARCH-ENEMY OF THE HENRY HAND PUPPET... ---LASTLY, A COUPLE OF MY FAVORITE POST-ITS I TOOK HOME WITH ME... ---GREAT WORKING WITH EVERYONE, SURE WE'LL WORK TOGETHER AGAIN ON FUTURE PROJECTS...BEST OF LUCK TO ALL, CYA, BigALrock

11 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

PRICELESS........Keep in touch pal!

I'm sure we'll run into each other soon enough!

Later!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Uncle Phil said...

awesome al, and you're right. I can't get enough.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

Awesome, AL's AC portrait gallery on the interweb. Love that one of Justin with the suitcase. And the Mits cut & paste one. Good luck AL!

1:57 PM  
Blogger mikecarloooyeah said...

I must have done something bad in a past life... Excellent drawings

11:31 PM  
Blogger TRAZPAZ said...

Very good stuf you posted here. Awesome design character.

5:35 AM  
Blogger :: smo :: said...

now THAT'S an update!

best of luck to you in your not sticking around...but then again...to find something better than ac...do you really NEED luck?!

i mean you are probably the most talented dude that's worked there...

...JUST TAKE THE DAMN LUCK ANYWAY MAN! YEESH!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Justin Roth said...

hahaha, wow, this stuff brings me back! hilarious. well at least some good art came out of that awful expierence dealing with gary and fancy. heres hoping we never have to do it again!

2:18 PM  
Blogger the clownninja said...

these are awesome al

2:05 AM  
Blogger JustMe said...

Love the illo of YOU!!! haha. I need to link to you...

12:21 PM  
Blogger :: smo :: said...

that dagan drawing still cracks me up! someone get that man a good design job!!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Natalie Butler said...

OH MAN! I know you won't go back to read this...it's been a while. But This was trully awesome and I'm laughing my butt off! Is that Alyna that Imario is leaning on? Cute!

Peace!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home